The Companies Act, 2013 as well as the Single Window Business Registration Act, 2013 contains provisions for the acquisition of business licenses in The Gambia. We provide services where required in the acquisition of such licenses and where a company wishes to have these services rendered to it, there are guidelines to which it must adhere to. We require the following information in order to provide these services:
- For an application for the acquisition of a business license, the following is required:
- The name of the business;
- The name and nationality of the person that wishes to carry on the business;
- A description of the general nature of the business;
- The principal place of business and any other place where the business is to be carried on;
- The proposed commencement date of the business;
We are required by our regulatory authorities to be supplied with certain information and documentation in respect of the owner or ultimate owner and the directors and officers of the company. Additional information may be required with accordance to the type of business license being applied for. All material with respect of the owner will be kept in confidence.
If we are instructed to provide service in the acquisition of business licenses, then in addition to supplying us with the required items detailed above, we will require that you confirm to us the name(s) of the Director(s) who will sign the required documents for authorization as well as the address to which we send the corresponding documents for relevant signatures.
Please address any enquiries to email@example.com